Translate

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Irresistible Love!

 I was never the queen, but you were born in the dirt
My best friend told me you are going to hurt

She knew I was self destructive
But I was trying to make my life productive

I didn’t like you but then I liked you
You are too intellectual, Oh cried you!

You are full of shit, your promises and lust
I never wanted to fall for you, but love is all so absurd

My best friend fucked 10 people
Love she didn’t find, what she made was a sequel

I took her path and traced the white horse
You were sitting on it to make it worse

I was blind but you were the asshole
Never admitted what you wanted, made my life a black hole

You trapped me in your false pretense
But I always knew you make no sense

I was all tired and torn to find a new one
You took me for granted because I gave you the Reason

I knew, I knew everything, I am too sharp
But the pain of loneliness made my life parched

I lied to my brain, I lied to my everything
That was the mistake, I made when the love was missing

Mother of an old friend told me to move on
“Your investment will expire long before that moron”

I follow the crowded roads
To find myself lonely

I wear my mother’s black shawl
To repress my monster’s growl

All the men including you made me a psychopath
I am not sure of my intentions, neither of my wrath

I live in the house, seven nine seven
And crave for the solitude, of heaven

Painstaking I am with a curse of procrastination
I have fucked up every approaching destination

My philosophy, my morals, my ethics, my shit
I feel so fucked up when idle I sit

Best friend told me I am better than any human she has seen
But no one else is this nice to me and has never been

Maybe I will stick to her
 And you can live life of a motherfucker!








No comments:

Post a Comment