Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

She Said!

My love! She screamed to my name…

Come to me… You have always been away even when you were here…

Is something immoral I did? Or you have lost your sanity?

Don’t you love me no more? I can still make you laugh! I am funny you remember?

There is a lot I need to reveal to you… I know you know all but that’s not enough…

It has been a long since we have done ‘nothing’ together

I have these futile lovers that I try to fall for, but you know you have all the keys to my heart

Have lost them?  

Don’t you find me charming no more? I now dress like the way you have always wanted me to

I fill my eyes with kohl… but you don’t see!

I cry with the dying rose everyday, do you remember those days of ecstasy?

I miss your soothing flesh and the smell of your skin…

Do you remember nothing of me?

I dream about you, but I don’t sleep!

I still wait for you at the bench of my local park

Will you come? Will you come to meet me? Sit with me?


Will you? Love me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment