Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

That ride and my world!

That impression on my skin was striking up my psyche without him begin aware of, he geared up his motorbike and took revenge on roads for being conscious. It was a dirty rainy day and neither I was in love but all I was feeling was love of panorama spreaded all around me. So beautiful my mother earth is, the green, the blue, the red, the pink, the laugher, the air, the water, the sand, the wood… everything pierce in you a gap to make home for itself and sulk everything in.

The air and rain eating my face melted me somewhere inside but I don’t know where… but it was somewhere deep I am sure. I was clutching his jacket tightly and all I was thinking of the wrinkles I am going to leave on him. Maybe everything leaves impression on you without you being aware of its existence.

No matter how cheerless I feel in my brain, the pieces of happiness find me from some corner of the world but I have no idea what does my brain has to do to seize in peace without asking. That soul of mine is longer making any effort to help me in feeling anything and all it tries to give me borders of everything but never teaches me where they end. And in the end I am only left with some eternal and bold border lines in my hands without any perpetual angle determined for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment